We love developing perfect win-win relationships with our clients. We work with new small-to-medium businesses and ones growing so fast that they haven't had the time to grow their brand at the same time.
Through experience, we find we work best with:
- Companies with specific marketing goals and budget (Size is not important)
- Companies that integrate visual media in their marketing strategy
- Companies that are excited about their product or service and committed to reinforcing their brand or sales message with every client contact.
On the other side of the win-win, we are most rewarded when we find companies who:
- Bring us design challenges that encompass a variety of media
- Come from an industry that is new to us
- Share our interest in environmental issues, Christianity, adventure sports, entertainment or automobiles
Fill out our "What do you want in an agency" form.
Mnemonics trade show materials
Mnemonics chose Asenka to promote their new brand at an upcoming trade show. More details and see samples here.
Novo Nordisk contracted Asenka's help in developing a website geared to helping those with diabetes find the resources they need to live with the disease. All part of the Changing Diabetes program, the site was such a success in Maryland they are planning a national launch. More details here.